Your Subtitle text
Showing: 1-5 of 59
1 2 3 4 5 Next
Kristie Sullens said:   May 3, 2010 1:27 pm PST
Tomorrow morning we will check our dog Angel into NCSU for a life-saving canine bone marrow transplant. The Altmans are pioneers, heroes and now they are Angel's Saints! Thank you for sharing your story and for giving Angel a 2nd chance at life. We are forever grateful for your kindness and we can't wait to pay it forward :) THANK YOU!!! - Kristie Sullens - Angel's Mama XOXOXOXOXOX

steve said:   September 14, 2009 2:38 pm PST
Copper just completed the BMT at NCSU with Dr. Suter. We had a a heck of a time getting the cancer into remission but finally the MOPP protocol did the trick! Anyone who has a dog with Lymphoma should give NCSU Dr. Suter a call.

Laura said:   August 10, 2009 4:52 pm PST
Thank you for sharing your touching and inspirational story about Maverick. I am so sorry for your loss. We found out three days ago that our 5 year old dog, Willie, has Lymphoma. He is currently at NC State overnight receiving his first chemo treatment. The wonderful vets there discussed the BMT procedure with us, and I began to pray instantly that Willie would be blessed with that possibility. After reading your story, I do feel hope, a strong hope that I did not have three days ago. If Willie does go into remission, I can only hope that he is able to be put on the waiting list and given a chance at a cure. Thank you again for sharing your story, it made a difference to me.

Laura said:   August 10, 2009 4:48 pm PST
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Maverick sounds like a wonderful companion and part of your family. Our dog, Willie, is at NC State as I write this receiving his first chemo treatment for Lymphoma. We discussed BMT today and I researched as soon as I got home of course. Your story, as well as Cody's, has given me hope that I didn't have yesterday. We pray now that our Willie will go into remission and be put on the waiting list for the BMT. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

steve said:   August 5, 2009 7:56 pm PST
Copper is going for the BMT next week pending the PCR test if negative.

Sign My Guest Book